Job description / Role
Role holder will be responsible for providing support in review of banking and finance documentation, legal research and assisting with compliance. Will be involved in all forms of contracts as well
Global organisation which is involved in the importing and exporting of food and beverages to and from 35 countries around the world. They also have supply chain operations and merchandising desks around the world
* Reviewing and drafting policies and regulations to ensure consistency with applicable law
* Drafting, reviewing and negotiating all service contractual arrangements
* Preparing legal documents such as legal memorandum, letters, deeds, mortgages, leases, contracts, etc
* Keeping abreast of regulatory and local law related updates/changes which might affect the business
Overall this hire will be most responsible for the growth of the company's finance team
* The chance to work closely with an experienced Head of Legal who would act as an excellent mentor
* Exposure to good quality finance work which will be international in nature
* You would be working with an organisation that is well regarded globally and is now rapidly growing in this region
* Ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years PQE, as well as a solid grounding in commercial contracts and a background in banking/structured finance.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.