Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities
• Greet customers as they enter
• Give customers drink menus and answer their questions regarding ingredients
• Take orders while paying attention to details (e.g. preferences of coffee blend, dairy and sugar ratios)
• Prepare beverages following recipes
• Serve beverages and prepared food, like cookies, pastries and muffins
• Receive and process payments (cash and credit cards)
• Keep the bar area clean
• Maintain stock of clean mugs and plates
• Check if brewing equipment operates properly and report any maintenance needs
• Comply with health and safety regulations
• Communicate customer feedback to managers and recommend new menu items
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Live in Accommodation + Food + Transportation + Health Insurance + Visa Sponsorship
• Having 3+ years of work experience
• Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
• Bilingual in Tagalog and English
• Preferred Female Candidates
• Must be present in UAE for face to face interview: Abu Dhabi or Dubai
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.