Job description / Role
Essential and optional requirements
- At least 2 yeas of prior experience in similar operational setting and concept.
- Appropriate certifications, training, etc.
- Positive outlook and outgoing personality
- Very articulate
- Strong customer focus and skilled in engagement with guests
- Excellent English
- Prior work experience in similar pool/bar concept
- Power Point
- Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner
- Create and serve a range of beverages.
- Take food orders and assist the floor team with deliveries as required
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
- Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared
- Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts
- Answer guest queries in a polite and helpful manner
Level of Education
- Secondary professional education
Areas of study
- Food and beverage
- 1 to 2 years
- French (Intermediate)
- German (Intermediate)
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.