Job description / Role
You are an ambassador for the exceptional service of our Bar Experience. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings makes guests feel valued.
By understanding unique needs of our guests, you will create experiences to make WOW memories for them and beyond their stay with us.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
What you will be doing:
- Welcomes guests, handles the sale and provision of all bar services available
- Is responsible for setting up the bar
- Provides a friendly and personal welcome for guests and is constantly attentive to their needs
- Promotes the bar offer and helps create a good atmosphere
- Establishes good relations with guests, offering advice and fostering customer loyalty
- Takes orders, serves guests and handles cash operations
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Knowledge on the bar products (preparation instructions)
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
Your team and working environment:
The MAF Accor Hotels is owned by Majid Al Futtaim and managed by Accor. We are one of the largest AccorHotels clusters in Dubai with a total of seven hotels:
- Pullman Dubai Creek City Center Hotel & Residences
- Novotel & Ibis Deira City Centre Hotel Hotels
- Suite Novotel & Ibis Mall of the Emirates Hotels
- Ibis Al Rigga Hotel
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.