Job description / Role
Bartender - Laguna Outlet
- To be fully knowledgeable about all bar products and cocktail recipes.
- To be able to up sell each time with each customer.
- To provide high standard of quality and efficient / friendly service.
- To prepare mise-en-place and perform side duties.
- To collect all general requisitions and food and beverage requisitions.
- To strictly adhere to opening and closing procedures established for the outlet and check beverage stock.
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all beverage items and prepare garnishes for each cocktail accordingly
- To ensure that the bar counter and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- To monitor operating supplies and reduce spoilage and wastage.
- To To handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner.
- To establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationship.
- To perform cashiering functions and to ensure that the outlet cashiering procedures are strictly adhered to.
- To ensure proper presentation display of premium beverages on every shelves with proper defined quantities are followed
- To have ready garnishes for all cocktails upon opening of the bar
- To coach and train new recruits through on-the-job-training.
- To perform any assigned duties in the Banqueting Department or others.
- To assist in the training of the employees ensuring that they have the necessary skills to perform their duties with the maximum efficiency.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.