Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a multinational Management Consulting firm, we are looking for a Business Development Analyst.
The Business Development Analyst will be part of the Business Development function of the Middle East that provides business support services to the consulting teams. In this role, you will be aligned with the consumer goods practice, and will support the affiliated consulting team.
Your primary mandate will be to support the consulting team in responding to proposals while maintaining top-level quality in content production and productivity levels that are superior to the norm.Your goal will be to drive proposal support to the consultancy team and gain trust and credibility in your function services to the senior partners in the consultancy tracks. In this role you’ll maintain an internal reporting mechanism for the BD function as well as develop your own industry practice area working model that aims to position you as the go-to-person for your practice areas proposal support. As a core resource in the Business development function you will participate in on boarding and training any new team member, assigning them an internal mentor and monitoring their learning and development progress.
- Interacting effectively with various teams to understand the requests and deliver effectively
- Producing high-quality proposal documents under the guidance of practice area leadership team
- Organization skills: ability to handle competing priorities effectively
- Strong comprehensive analysis capability, organization ability
- Industry savvy and have some macro-analysis ability
- Experience in project management
- Strong ability to undertake working pressure
- Results driven and self-motivated
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing, retail or travel & tourism background preferred.
- Strong verbal communication skills; fluency in English, with Arabic being advantageous. Excellent communication and negotiation skills is necessary to be able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level executives.
- Plus, advanced level computer skills; Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and the ability to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment is necessary. The candidate should have resourcefulness and high attention to detail.
- A positive attitude and drive to win is likable as well as the ability to respect all information as personal and confidential
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.
|Abu Dhabi||12 Feb|
|Abu Dhabi||13 Feb|
Beaconhouse School System
Financial Reporting Analyst
A Leading Oilfield Services Company in Iraq