Job description / Role
To support the Business Development (BD) and Marketing department across the MEA offices in implementing sector and practice business plans through coordinating and assisting with the full spectrum of marketing and business development activities.
The main responsibilities are as follows:
• Working with the BD and Communications managers to create client mailings via vuture, managing distribution and reporting on engagement statistics.
• Uploading content to the firm's website.
• Supporting social media campaigns.
• To coordinate and communicate the internal marketing diary on bi-monthly basis.
• Taking responsibility for and maintaining team resources such as experience and CV databases, liaising with the wider business and other support functions as necessary.
• To proactively manage and monitor the printing and filing of marketing materials, working with the design team to update as required.
• Overseeing general team filing and digital storage of key documents to ensure all materials are suitably recorded.
• To assist, on occasion, with the compilation of content for pitch documents and marketing credentials.
• To support the Events Executive in the planning and delivery of technical and hospitality events.
• To plan, organise and co-ordinate events across the MEA region.
• To ensure all event activity is recorded pre and post-event and to assist with reporting and analysis of the ROI of the event.
• To attend events and provide ‘on site’ management of the event and liaise with external staff and manage the front of house.
• Preparing invite lists, name badges and general administration.
• Championing the use of the firm's CRM database and providing training and support to users.
• Producing reports on CRM activities to support and measure BD & Marketing campaigns and initiatives.
• Overseeing the quality of the data within the CRM database.
• Assisting with system improvements and the roll out of new functionality.
• Implementing and managing data security policies as they relate to the firm's contact database.
• To provide ad hoc support to revenue generating initiatives such as client and market research.
• Identifying projects to improve efficiency within the team.
• Assistance with formatting, updating and printing of documents, preparing and updating PowerPoint presentations.
• Arranging payment of invoices and updating the budget spreadsheet.
• Liaison with suppliers such as printers, venues and for promotional items.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
• Up to two years of marketing experience preferably in a legal or professional services environment;
• High energy levels and enjoy working in a collaborative environment;
• Creative with attention to detail and ability to complete tasks;
• Ability to prioritise and handle moving goal posts;
• Well organised, disciplined, efficient , self-starter, self-motivated and motivating of others;
• Willing and able to develop and implement new ideas and strive for practice solutions;
• A team player with a willingness to work with different colleagues across multiple regions; quick learner; fluent written and spoken English;
• Excellent IT skills with knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Internet research tools is essential. Experience with / understanding of databases and e-marketing tools preferred;
• Experience in professional services useful but not essential if attitude is right; and
• Experience in a 'marketing' team useful but not prerequisite.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.