BD Executive / Relationship Management (UAE National)
Job description / Role
The role involves identifying and cultivating relationships with potential clients, such as hospitals, clinics, and medical practices, building long-term partnerships, and staying up-to-date with industry trends and regulations.
Global healthcare firm that provides third party medical services to hospitals and clinics across the UAE.
* Identify and develop new business opportunities in the B2B healthcare sector in Dubai and across the UAE.
* Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients.
* Conduct market research to identify emerging trends and competitor activity.
* Develop and implement sales strategies to meet revenue targets and grow the business.
* Represent the company at industry events and conferences, and keep up-to-date with regulatory and industry changes.
* Exposure to multinational environment
* Excellent growth opportunities for UAE Nationals
* UAE National with Family Book
* High School degree or above
* Strong communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills
* Demonstrated ability to identify and develop new business opportunities and drive revenue growth
* Knowledge of the healthcare industry and regulatory landscape in the UAE is desirable.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.