Job description / Role
Business Development Manager – Cloud Solutions, Abu Dhabi
Are you a truly consultative sales professional that enjoys selling high-value Cloud solutions? Do you enjoy nurturing senior-level strategic business relationships and are looking for that next step up in your career?
You will be joining a highly dynamic Cloud Solution business that has experienced rapid growth throughout 2019 and has some exciting plans for further expansion in the 2nd half of 2020.
Cloud Solutions is pressing forward with recruitment due to continued investment and another year of record growth. This forward-thinking business is now looking to grow its high achieving sales function with several hires which they can start ASAP.
The business specialises within a high growth sector and now has an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join their team to manage to support further business growth.
This is a role for candidates who enjoy technology and consultative selling at its best!
Responsibilities will include:
• To exceed sales and retention targets through proactive client communications.
• Prospecting and developing new business
• Understanding the customer needs and future plans for technology and positioning to the provider of choice for all relevant buying decisions.
• To have a clear understanding of the existing revenues within the accounts, and what the risks, threats and opportunities are associated with these.
• Develop account plans, updating the organization on what will be required to grow and retain the customer.
• Establish clear contact plans within the customer to ensure that the business has appropriate relationships with technical, business management, influencers, and decision makers.
• A proven sales background in the Cloud Services space - 10+ years of sales, business development and partner management experience
• Strong sense of initiative and relationship building
• High energy and motivation to build relationships with prospective clients
• Industry awareness, with the ability to identify market trends, threats and opportunities
• Ability to demonstrate sales process from start to completion
• Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics.
• Ability to communicate value proposition of joint partner solutions to technical and business audiences.
• Ability to engage and influence C-level executives in end customer organizations – including Government entities, Corporates and Large Enterprises.
• Prior direct sales experience in driving large complex deals
• Experience working within the cloud, CSP, enterprise software industry and knowledge of cloud / SaaS business models is essential
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
• Arabic speaking skills - mandatory
• Nice to have: understanding of Data Management and/or Application Development technical domains
About the Company
Parisima specialises in building high performing workforces that improve business performance. Our experience has demonstrated that the most effective organisations view their employees as their most important asset and view Talent Management as a holistic end-to-end complementary process.
Whether it’s a partial or fully outsourced recruitment solution or a focus on a particular area of your talent acquisition cycle, our solutions are tailored to address your specific challenges. We are experts in optimising talent acquisition and resourcing functions to build high performing organisations with high performing individuals.
Through key strategic partnerships, Parisima is the only organisation in the Middle East that specialises in addressing the full employee lifecycle. This includes Hiring (talent acquisition, applicant-tracking systems, assessments for recruitment and development) and Retention (employee engagement surveys, employee recognition and reward programs and executive leadership programs).
Business Development Manager - BPM Solutions
Business Development Manager / Account Manager
Assistant Sales Manager
New Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager