Job description / Role
Beautician for Dubai - URGENT!
We are urgently looking for a Beautician preferably a Nurse to join the professional and multi-cultural team of a private Polyclinic in Dubai.
- Conducting skin analysis and advising clients on the skin and body care.
- Performing facial or body massage and treatments, including spa therapy, reflexology, and aromatherapy.
- Removing facial or body hair through waxing or electrolysis.
- Lash and brow treatments.
- Applying make-up and advising clients on makeup application techniques.
- Performing manicures and pedicures.
- Making appointments, maintaining client records and handling financial transactions.
- Selling and providing advice on cosmetic and skin care products.
Qualifications and Experience
- Have experience as a Beautician in Dubai
- Fully literate in both verbal and written English
- Excellent customer service and patient care skills
- Demonstrated professional collaboration and teamwork skills with the patient at the center.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and innovation.
- Computer skills (e.g. workload measurement input, word processing, email, etc.)
The desired candidate must be a people person, an excellent team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and improve. The candidate must be willing to promote one's services and those of the clinic by participating in promotional campaigns.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.