Job description / Role
Always lending a helping hand with a smile. As a Bellman, your passion for the property, and your respect for our guests' belongings will ensure that our guests Feel Welcome as soon as they arrive.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Timely delivery of guests' luggage, messages and any other items for delivery within the property.
- Personalizes guests' orientation of their room in a professional, friendly and engaging way.
- Maintains presence in the lobby as an ambassador of the property and brand, offering exceptional service to the guests.
- Takes responsibility of guests' privacy and belongings, while ensuring exceptional service.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential; customer related experience an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
Your team and working environment:
The pre-opening project consists of 3 famous ACCOR brands - Adagio, Novotel and Mövenpick hotels with a total of 885 rooms, located in Jumeirah Village Triangle by Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311) opposite City Center Me'aisem.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.