Job description / Role
Ready for a career move and be part of the pre-opening team? We are looking for a new talent to play a vital role in our Concierge department working alongside a fantastic team.
What is in it for you:
Must be thoroughly familiar with all Rixos corporate and local Operational Standards and ensure they are followed. Must assist all the guests with their luggage and cars park upon arrival and departure according to our hotel standards in order to ensure guest satisfaction under the control of the Concierge in the accomplishment of their objectives. Must assist in accomplish obligations and goals as outlined below:
- Ensure the prompt and efficient handling off all guest luggage on arrival, during stay, departure and the luggage store, as well as ensure safety and security of guest luggage.
- Resolve guests complaints/ requests and liaise with the department concerned to ensure immediately follow up.
- Maintains accurate records / documentation, as per operational and organizational requirements.
- Co-ordinates with Front Office to ensure that payment of guest folios is protected at all times, vis-à-vis scanty baggage procedure & release of guest bags on departure.
- Escorts guests to their rooms. For the first time guests, explain hotel facilities. In the room explain room facilities such as (how lights & TV function, safe, AC, fire exit, etc.)
- Provide friendly sand courteous service to guest and respond promptly to all requests and inquiries at all time.
- Ensures prompt & efficient message, newspapers, parcels & package deliveries to guests, as per hotel policy.
- Arrange all guest transportation requests including Limousine service, Shuttle Bus and car rental with coordination with our rent a car agent available in the hotel.
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.