Job description / Role
EMAGINE SOLUTIONS have been retained by a leading holding company who are building out their DW team and as such are looking for a BI Project Manager to drive the projects forward.
You will have proven experience of SQL data warehousing, architecture and design principals and hold overall responsibility for the GCC BI data warehouse which provides all commercial reporting within the client. The post holder will have full ownership of the current data warehouse architecture and Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) processes, and responsibility for design and implementation of future development in line with projects in the BI programme.
This role holds direct responsibility for the supervision of the BI developers, ensuring a high level of support is delivered and that all updates are performed in line with the architecture and design concepts.
• High standard of ETL design and processing
• Must have good understanding of Dynamics 365 ERP systems
• Good Customer focus with ability to view tasks from a business/user perspective as well as from technical viewpoint.
• Good communicator both verbal and written - is likely to have to communicate with technical staff, senior IT management and non-technical user groups.
• Good team skills.
• Proven I.T. experience within an IT development / support environment.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
• Proven track record in BI project delivery.
• Exposure to SQL Server 2008 essential
AED 35,000 to 50,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + Medical + 50% Schooling + 2 Annual leave Tickets
• Lead a team of BI and analytical professionals, focused on increasing the value their clients activity by fully leveraging their data.
• Define & Deliver a road map of ongoing Business Intelligence capability improvement of people & organisation, and technology.
• Manage a small team of highly talented Business Intelligence analysts and engineers to management level.
• Work to build a wider analytical community within the organisation to deliver on their commercial goals.
• Interface with senior Stakeholders (CEO down) in terms of delivering capability and insight.
• A talented hands on head of BI to lead and scale their BI team.
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey’s, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Technology Project Manager / Product Manager / BA
IT Project Manager
Systems Middle East (SME)
Lead Project Manager
|Abu Dhabi||3 Jun|