Job description / Role
• Receive, process, record, and track all incoming tenders and alerts
• Take ownership of internal tender/outcome tracking systems
• Maintain all tendering/response portals with up-to-date company information/documents
• Support with the formatting/quality control activities of bid/tender applications and supporting material
• Provide general administrative support in a timely manner
• Co-ordinate communication across the bid team for individual tender cycles
• Conduct research projects upon request of BDM
• Be responsible for sourcing and providing information and documents from the Bid Library
• Complete and manage the submission of PQQ responses, updating and maintaining the PQQ knowledge base and relevant material on Sharepoint
• Assist the Bid Writer in the layout, formatting, and compiling of bid submission documents
• Administer and maintain the RA CRM system
• Assist with the production of final bid documents and arrangements to supply these documents to the customer within the defined tender deadline.
• Maintain the status of generic proposals and work with Bid Manager to ensure they are reviewed, revised, and reapproved as necessary
• To organize Bid Team Reviews, and Bid Submission Reviews ensuring that respective agendas, attendance lists, and action trackers are up to date
• Liaise with the company’s Document Controller to ensure the safekeeping of classified documents, adhering to government procedures and regulations
• Undertake other administrative tasks as required.
• Opportunity searching & project tracking including market and project-related intelligence
• Ensure bid data is updated regularly & accurately to aid the production of bidding statistics & analysis
• Review Technical/Commercial Clarification Requests received from Clients
• Proactively collaborates and seeks input and support from Corporate departments (Legal, Health & Safety, Human Resources) and completes all required client forms or questionnaires required in the proposal package
• Understands and incorporates RA’s branding while balancing client needs and requirements
• Cooperate with the BM in all Bid Handover workshops and lead on the Technical and Commercial submission overview ensuring all key details are presented
• Cooperate with the BM in all “Lessons Learned” exercises, and incorporate amended processes, policies, and procedures into future Technical and Commercial proposals
• Process Monitoring and Improvements:
• Research best practices and implement tailored solutions for Bid Team
• Developing and conducting workshops related to bid processes and RAMS
• The ideal candidate must have good Knowledge and experience as a Bid Administrator or in an Administrative role.
• Knowledge of a commercial Bid/Procurement or business development environment.
• Experience in writing persuasively, including executive summaries and other critical components of deliverables such as; past performance volumes, resumes, single-voice editing, and capturing actions from meetings with proposal team members, capture teams, and understanding of the business’s value proposition.
• Fluent in verbal and written English with an excellent eye for detail. Intermediate, or more, French language skills desirable.
About the Company
RA International is a major force within the remote site and developing country support services sector. We have many years experience of providing government institutions, United Nations, NGOs, and major multinationals with all the services they need to quickly establish and maintain sites in Post-Conflict, the Oil and Gas, and Mining and Minerals industries.
We pride ourselves in our commitment to getting the job done, as quickly and effectively as possible. Here's some fast facts:
• Our Company Headquarters are in Dubai, UAE, with offices and projects in Afghanistan, Sudan, Southern Sudan, Kenya and Chad • We currently employ over 1000 international and national staff • The company was founded in 2003 as part of the Duncan-Narfeldt Group Ltd • RA International draws on 40 years experience in project management and support services in post-conflict environments and remote locations worldwide.
Project Coordinator cum EA
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||2 Mar|
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Supply Chain Officer
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC