Job description / Role
• Develop, manage and continually improve proprietary systems, models and guidelines to design consistent solutions and costings to enable work winning.
• To manage and lead the work winning team by developing and implementing winning strategies in the bidding process.
• Review, analyse and manage the response to client RFP’s from start to finish, incorporate for each bid a project team (ops, procurement, commercial, finance) and assign, manage required inputs in order to support the response to tender requirements.
• Education level Degree or equivalent in a Business or FM related discipline.
• Relevant Bid Management training and certification and/or accreditations.
• Must have worked in the Facilities Management Sector with a minimum of 3 years' relevant experience.
Experience & Skills:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in tender response management/preparation, preferably with facilities management or related experience.
• Be able to manage one's own time and the time of others to meet deadlines.
• Have flexibility to adjust actions in response to changes in priorities.
• Be aware of the impact of decisions on the team and be able to make decisions based on limited information.
• Seek out and identify important data that can be used in proposals or stored for use in future proposals.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.