Job description / Role
Workforce Solutions have been engaged by our client, a multinational technology company that provides telecommunications equipment and sells consumer electronics, including smartphones to source for a Bid Manager (Mandarin Speaker).
As a Bid Manager, you will be closely working with solution manager and account manager to support the bidding related works including technical proposal, product presentations, and bill of material for the company’s enterprise IT/IP Solution product portfolio.
The ideal candidate possesses demonstrable proposal management and technical writing experience. The candidate has IT industry background that enables them to develop technical discriminators for inclusion into proposals, a familiarity with contracts that enables them to easily interact with legal staff, as well as a technical acumen that enables them to easily interact with technical leaders and solutions architects. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about the mission, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to help build and convey compelling value propositions in a written context.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following:
• Responsible for managing bids in response to request for proposals (RFP's)
• Ensure compliance with customer requirements while highlighting company value proposition.
• Ensure the smooth running of the bid for a project within the correct time and financial parameters
• Actively involved in post tender discussions, clarifications presentations.
• Contribute to the written proposal – both in terms of content and management summary
• Participate in initiatives aimed at improving bid processes, cost control and effectiveness
• Organize and attend formal bid reviews, including bid/no bid decisions, through to lessons learnt
• Identify various risks involved in tenders and frame suitable bidding approach on a case to case basis
• BS/BE Degree
• Mandarin speaker
• 5+ years of bid or proposal management experience.
• Professional Knowledge of IP/IT Products including Enterprise & data Center Switches, Access & Core routers, WLAN, Transmission & Microwave networks, and SDN requirements - virtualization technology
• Candidate will have excellent writing skills, be both technical and analytical
• Customer-focused and self-motivated with a great sense of urgency and follow-through.
• Attentive, focused and have a strong sense of responsibility
• Have a good understanding of public sector procurement and contract vehicles.
• Excellent communicator who can quickly earn the respect of the team and customers.
• Must have the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
• Acts in accordance with vision, mission, and established goals.
*Due to the large volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to contact you directly with feedback on your application. Should you not hear from us, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion*
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.
Head of Buying
Quest Search & Selection
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||7 Oct|
Procurement Officer - Construction
|Abu Dhabi||18 Sep|
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Oct|