Job description / Role
My client, an international law firm are wishing to recruit an experienced bilingual (fluent Arabic/English reading, writing and speaking) legal secretary to join their growing team. They are looking for someone who is dynamic, has excellent communication skills, a strong ability to prioritise and high attention to detail, someone who double checks their work. The office is friendly and they are looking for someone with an easy going personality who will fit in and help others when required and have a happy disposition. Being a small office at present it's essential they get the right personality to preserve the positive and hard working environment.
The role involves:
• Extensive diary management/email management
• Arranging departmental meetings
• Client care; dealing with enquiries; filtering calls
• Arranging conference calls/video-conferences
• Maintaining diaries, booking appointments, arranging meeting rooms, arranging client lunches and organising travel arrangements (including arranging necessary visas)
• Preparing routine correspondence and legal documentation (including audio typing)
• Managing expense claims
• Managing incoming communication (including e-mail and voicemail). Drafting/transcribing appropriate replies where necessary
• Assisting with billing; liaising with revenue controller to ensure effective and efficient billing process
• Preparing proposals/presentations/engagement letters
• Virtual filing/matter management
• Updating and maintaining client contact database
• Establishes and maintains an effective filing system and other administrative systems to ensure completeness and accuracy of technical, professional and matter information
• Contributes to team to ensure administrative requirements of the fee earners are consistently met and to a high standard; willing and flexible to provide cross-group and departmental support at all times
• Ensures a professional and consistent approach to Standard Operating Procedures and Values
• Ensures a professional telephone manner at all times
AED 19,000 to 22,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
We are looking for:
• Fluent bilingual Arabic/English (reading, writing, speaking) at professional level for legal translation and typing with both Arabic and English keyboards
• Excellent administration skills
• Strong keyboard and software skills
• Flexible and proactive
• Strong organisational skills, ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• An enthusiastic approach to team working
• Experience working in a legal environment
• Client service experience
About the Company
Headway has a proactive approach to recruitment and the methodology we employ ensures we take the time to understand the needs of both clients and candidates to guarantee the right fit.
We aim to create open, consultative partnerships with our Clients and Candidates whilst maintaining an honest and professional approach at all times.
As a team we are ethical yet innovative; focused yet flexible; realistic yet enterprising. We believe in earning our success by working with you to create yours.
Admin Assistant (Legal)
Petrochem Middle East
Executive Assistant to the Managing Director