Job description / Role
Bilingual Legal Secretary - Arabic & English - International Law Firm
We're excited to be representing a Silver Circle international law firm as they search for a Bilingual Legal Secretary to join their office in Dubai.
Working in the wider support team, this is a collaborative role which will involve:
* Translating, amending and typing correspondence and documents via dictation and copy typing;
* Travel and diary management;
* Telephone and inbox management;
* File and database maintenance;
* Processing expense claims and preparing client bills;
* Performing legal research and compiling Court Briefs in both Arabic and English;
* Liaising with clients and third parties such as local courts and advocates;
* Attending to Reception tasks such as meeting and greeting clients;
* Supporting BD tasks such as preparing articles submissions
* Attending to incoming and outgoing mail and faxes; and
* Ad hoc administration tasks.
This would suit someone with a good foundation in legal support but looking for growth, development, and mentorship in their next role.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
* Previous experience of working within a global or US law firm;
* Fluent in Arabic and English;
* Minimum typing speed 60wpm with a high level of accuracy and good knowledge of MS Office Suite and legal database and billing systems;
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an emphasis on initiative and teamwork;
* Trustworthy and professionally presented.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.
Bilingual Legal Secretary (Arabic/English)
Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Legal Secretary International Law firm
Legal Administration Assistant - International Law Firm
|Abu Dhabi||8 Nov|
Legal Practice Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||20 Nov|