Job description / Role
Our client is a highly regarded international law firm with offices across the Middle East. The Dubai office is seeking a bilingual paralegal in their Project, Energy and Construction team.
This is a perfect role for a Paralegal who has gained experience in a leading international firm, ideally in the Middle East and who is looking for continued exposure to local and international matters and mentorship from the best in legal practice.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
• Law graduate with either LLB Law degree, JD (or equivalent) and/or LLM
• Excellent English and strong / excellent Arabic
• Experience of reviewing bid documents and supporting complex cross-border corporate transactions.
• An adaptable and team-focused approach
• Strong organisational and client relationship skills
• Ability to write in a clear and concise manner in both English and Arabic
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.