Job description / Role
• Study & analyse contract documents & drawings.
• Ensure and verify design data & calculations for project requirements
• Implementing BIM technology to assist in the construction coordination process.
• Review 3D Models from consultants and contractors
• Coordination for all services using Navisworks.
• Audit and review models in Autodesk Revit
• Early design review and constructability analysis
• Manage / Update BIM Project Documents
• 3D Model Quantity Extraction / Verification
• Develop model for visualization
• Extract quantities from the model and automating the reports in Excel
• Prepare BIM project set-up
• Preparing 3D model and 2D Shop drawings
• Reviewing models and drawings for clash detection purposes and coordination
• Create and maintain modeling procedure standards
• Provide progress on structural BIM activities to Project BIM Lead
• Review and monitor shop-drawings production completeness, accuracy and ensuring its compliance in production and submission schedule
• Validate level of detail of each structural object according to BIM execution plan
• Conducting BIM training for employees all Autodesk updates sessions
• Providing hands-on technical software support across the areas of implementation, education and training under the guidance of the BIM Manager
• As a BIM Coordinator you will need to be highly organized, detail-oriented, hardworking and have the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with personnel at all organizational levels.
Specific qualification includes:
• Knowledge in Autodesk Revit, NavisWorks & AutoCAD
• Knowledge of basic construction process’s and procedures
• Advanced PC skills, specifically Microsoft Windows Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
• Completed coursework in Construction, Architecture or an equivalent combination of training and or work experience.
• BIM knowledge and interest in working with Construction Technology
About the Company
TXM Labour Supply is an international recruitment and manpower company with a valid "on demand" labour licence.
Alongside recruitment we also provide clients with a complete business service, delivering HR, Payroll, Administration and Sponsorship support.