Job description / Role
BIM Coordinator ( facades)
My client are currently looking to fill a full time position in our BIM department. You will be implementing BIM technology to assist in the façade construction coordination process. If you are a senior pursuing a degree in Architecture, Construction or Engineering as well as possessing strong interpersonal skills, technical problem-solving abilities, leadership skills, and enjoy working with in a façade innovative environment apply for this career opportunity.
As a BIM Coordinator you will be working in a façade construction environment driving exceptional quality and service for major projects in the region.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
· Review 3D Models from consultants and contractors
· Conduct clash detection and visual walkthroughs using NavisWorks Manage
· Audit and review models in Autodesk Revit
· Hold weekly coordination meetings with project team members
· Early design review and constructability analysis
· Manage / Update BIM Project Documents
· 3D Model Quantity Extraction / Verification
· 4D Scheduling / Simulation using Autodesk NavisWorks
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.