Job description / Role
Client is an Architectural & Engineering Consultancy has an opportunity for a BIM Manager based in Dubai. My client is seeking a strategic hire for a greatly experienced BIM Manager to transition their Dubai offices from AutoCAD to BIM.
- Be part of the Project Management team in Dubai
- Operate within the multi-discipline divisions of the office when transitioning to BIM.
- Specifically working within the Architecture and Engineering divisions.
- Implement BIM technologies on large scale construction projects to include 4D (scheduling & Manpower) and 5D (cost analysis) using BIM models.
- Identify new business opportunities within existing projects.
- Identify and implement best practices and standards to optimize BIM project delivery.
- Provide leadership, direction, and feedback to assigned project resources (BIM Engineers/Architects/ Junior BIM Engineers/Architects).
- Develop project specific BIM standards and QA/QC.
- A degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or Architecture, or equivalent.
- Extensive BIM transitioning experience in multi-disciplinary companies; architecture and engineering advantageous.
- Competent with following software applications; Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, TEKLA, Microstation, Excel, MS Project and MS Word
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Ability to use judgement, problem solving, self starting and ability to prioritize based on relevant factors.
- Ability to motivate staff
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.