Job description / Role
FOR URGENT MANPOWER POOLING
We are looking for BIM Modelers (all discipline), who will provide drafting and modelling support for the entire office. This position requires proficiency in Autodesk software, specifically AutoCAD and Revit. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years- experience providing BIM execution oversight, model management, model QC, and VDC support.
• Provide BIM / Revit modelling and design support.
• Coordinate and manage Revit models.
• Create Revit families and CAD blocks.
• Obtain work assignments of either specific design elements from project managers.
• Review all work for completeness and accuracy
• Use checklists set-up for quality control on each project and submit work according to deadlines.
• Provide an accurate accounting of time spent on projects with descriptions for each time entry on a weekly basis.
• Complete printing and plotting requests.
• Observe professional ethics.
• Demonstrate proactive approach to learning of new digital design tools Additional responsibilities are as follows:
• Ensures compliance with the approved BIM Execution and BIM Scope Plans
• Setting up project base files
• Assemble composite design models for coordination meetings
• Facilitate use of composite design models in design coordination/clash detection meetings and provides detection reports by the identification and resolution of all hard and soft collisions
• Coordinate BIM file exchange and archiving of milestone submittals
• Mechanical or Electrical Engineering graduate or relevant experience
• Minimum 5 years experience on live modeling
• Mechanical 3D Modeler
• Public Health 3D Modeler
• Electrical 3D Modeler
• Must be locally available in the UAE
• Can join immediately
• Must be flexible with working hours
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||6 Sep|
RTC-1 Employment Services
BIM/CAD Technician (Roads and Highways)
Project Engineer - Construction
Architect / Interior Designer
Multiline Design & Contracting