Job description / Role
• Work as BIM Project Manager leading the digital design delivery process and monitor the performance of BIM team delivery including BIM coordination and ensure compliance with project information standards.
• Lead the BIM team including BIM coordinators and specialists (internally and from sub consultant) into a successful BIM delivery starting from concept design till LOD 350 - IFC.
• Ensure compliance with client’s information requirements by creating, implementing, and maintaining project’s BIM Execution Plan and monitor the BIM production quality.
• Ensure proper implementation of BIM delivery throughout the design stage and engage with the project teams to achieve integral implementation of BIM within design functions.
• Manage the project information exchange platforms and implement a project-specific Common Data Environment (CDE) including information exchange workflows and processes.
• Act as BIM point of contact for the project during design stage and engage with the client’s teams to ensure effective communication and achieve valuable BIM implementation.
• Ensure full utilization of BIM for different uses as per client’s EIR including but not limited to design management, design production, 4D planning, quantity take offs, information reporting, and others.
• Implement a proper BIM setup for BIM coordination processes including model’s setup and clash detection and mitigation processes using internal CDE and engaging BIM and design teams from different stakeholders.
• Prepare and maintain weekly and monthly BIM progress and performance reporting by implementing interactive dashboards using information intelligence tools such as Power-BI.
• Implement, manage and maintain quality assurance/ quality control processes including QA/QC checklists for details check, coordination checks, information checks and model health checks using QA/QC automation tools such as Dynamo, and provide necessary support and compliance training for BIM coordinators and design teams.
• Effectively communicate with corporate digital delivery teams and fully comply with Stantec’s digital and information delivery standards.
• Develop and manage the project library, user guides, scripts, keynote files...etc.
• Handle training sessions where applicable to implement the project requirements and the best practices.
• Lead the clash detection regular workshops.
• A minimum of bachelor’s degree of a relevant specialty in the built environment industry.
• Minimum of ten years of experience in BIM management overall, with decent experience in BIM design management within an international design firm.
• Extensive knowledge and proficiency using Autodesk software including Revit and Navisworks for different BIM uses.
• Proficiency and experience in managing cloud and local CDE setups and coordination platforms such as BIM 360, Asite, Procore, etc.
• Proficiency in using Dynamo for Revit to produce scripts for information population, quality assurance, quality control and productivity support.
• Proficiency in using different QA/QC tools such as Autodesk interoperability package for Revit, Ideate tools and others.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in using and complying with international BIM standards such as ISO 19650 (Part 1 and Part 2), BS 17412, ISO 15686 and others.
• Knowledge in international best practices and guidelines such as BIM Forum guidelines, BIM Alliance guidelines, etc.
• Related BIM information management certificates and membership in relevant international bodies are preferred.
About the Company
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
Zein Italia Marble
|Ras Al Khaimah||22 Mar|
Project Manager - Construction
Viva HR Consultants