Job description / Role
- Sales and Promotion activities in UAE and GCC territory, the company may require traveling in Middle East, Africa or other countries based on person's abilities and company's requirements.
- An dynamic & target oriented Sales Specialist.
- The candidate must have an vast knowledge in medical diagnosis, Microbiology and should be familiar with UAE Health/medical industry.
- Work Experience: 5 Years in UAE (At least 3 years' experience in Biomedical Products Sales)
- Educational Preferences: Bachelor in Biomedical
- Certifications & Licenses: Valid UAE's Driver license
- Request for Information: At least 2 RECOMMENDATION LETTERS if possible otherwise complete contact details of references of the candidate
- Based in UAE - Dubai
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3
About the Company
Seegene is taking the lead in developing new technology for accurate diagnosis. We aim to create more opportunities for patients to start a new chapter of their lives by experiencing innovative technologies based products to increase chances for their successful treatments. Seegene endlessly strives toward the new possibility of a world free of disease.
Seegene’s simultaneous and multiple detection technologies, which are unique and superior, have already surpassed the limits of conventional diagnostic techniques and provided a means of testing dozens of pathogens at once. These technologies result in cost reduction for patients because it allows detection of multiple pathogens in a single test and definitely can provide benefits of more personalized diagnostic opportunities. For doctors, these technologies provide opportunities for more accurate and efficient treatment.