Job description / Role
- Sales and Promotion activities in UAE and GCC territory, the company may require traveling in Middle East, Africa or other countries based on person's abilities and company's requirements.
- An dynamic & target oriented Sales Specialist.
- The candidate must have an vast knowledge in medical diagnosis, Microbiology and should be familiar with UAE Health/medical industry.
- Work Experience: 5 Years in UAE (At least 3 years' experience in Biomedical Products Sales)
- Educational Preferences: Bachelor in Biomedical
- Certifications & Licenses: Valid UAE's Driver license
- Request for Information: At least 2 RECOMMENDATION LETTERS if possible otherwise complete contact details of references of the candidate
- Based in UAE - Dubai
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3
About the Company
Seegene is taking the lead in developing new technology for accurate diagnosis. We aim to create more opportunities for patients to start a new chapter of their lives by experiencing innovative technologies based products to increase chances for their successful treatments. Seegene endlessly strives toward the new possibility of a world free of disease.
Seegene’s simultaneous and multiple detection technologies, which are unique and superior, have already surpassed the limits of conventional diagnostic techniques and provided a means of testing dozens of pathogens at once. These technologies result in cost reduction for patients because it allows detection of multiple pathogens in a single test and definitely can provide benefits of more personalized diagnostic opportunities. For doctors, these technologies provide opportunities for more accurate and efficient treatment.
Integrated Gulf Biosystems (IGB)
Medical Equipment Manager
A Leading Healthcare Distribution Firm in the UAE
Bio-Medical Engineer in Healthcare
AlMulla Holding Group
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Field Sales Representative
Nestle Middle East