Job description / Role
- Sales and Promotion activities in UAE
- An dynamic & target oriented Sales Specialist.
- The candidate must have an vast knowledge in medical diagnosis, Microbiology and should be familiar with UAE Health/medical industry.
- Work Experience: 5 Years in UAE (At least 3 years' experience in Biomedical Products Sales)
- Educational Preferences: Bachelor in Biomedical
- Valid UAE's Driver license
- Candidates with Medical Sales Experience ( preference in Diagnostic field)
- Based in UAE - Dubai
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3
- Age Range: 27 to 35
- Good Communication skills in English ( Arabic additional advantage)
About the Company
The global leader in multiplex molecular diagnostics.
Seegene tirelessly pursues innovation and takes on new challenges to build a better future for humanity.
Seegene aims to bring a healthy life for everyone by creating a new diagnostics paradigm.
Seegene has established global sales networks covering more than 60 countries around the world, and 7 overseas subsidiaries in North and South America, Europe and the Middle East that drive and support Seegene’s global business operation. Seegene strives to satisfy customers in all these regions by listening and responding to their needs enthusiastically in a timely manner.
Seegene’s high multiplex assays deliver comprehensive clinical information in a single test and allow accurate and rapid diagnosis.
Seegene has developed instruments for molecular diagnostics based on OEM partnership. In addition to that, Seegene has developed its own automation system including DNA extraction, PCR reagent dispenser, auto electrophoresis, POCT, Real-time PCR, decapper and much more for any necessary supplements for molecular diagnosis.
Biomedical Sales Specialist
Medical Sales Representative
RTC-1 Employment Services
Sales Specialist – Life Science, Molecular Biology & IVF
Regional Sales Specialist
Seegene Middle East
Sales Product Specialist
A Well Established Medical Firm In UAE