Job description / Role
Booking Manager or Electrician for Maintenance Company
• UK electrical qualification (essential)
• Candidate will need to be able to talk knowledgably over the phone about a wide range of domestic maintenance issues with our clients
• Excellent communication skills
• In depth understanding of good customer service
• Knowledge of live job scheduling
• Experience of on-site customer meetings & quoting
• Ability to resolve HR and customer service issues
• Ability to participate and provide specialist staff technical training as required
• UAE (or UK) manual driving license
AED 12,000 to 12,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa, Tickets, Medicals, Annual Bonus
• Salary 12.5k
• Performance related monthly bonus scheme
• Company vehicle with petrol
• A positive working environment in a growing and dynamic company
• Annual return flight ticket to UK
• Employment visa
• 24 working days holiday a year
About the Company
Lead by professionals with a collective experience of over 3 decades in the recruitment segment, within various business verticals. Our company has evolved through technological advances, healthy challenges and smart clients that have all nurtured us to be a pivotal bridge that connects prospective clients with apt talent.
- Providing exquisite recruitment solutions that exceed employers' expectations.
- Covering services at all levels ranging from rank & file to top management.
- We possess an impeccable volume of competent professionals in our database.
- Proactive Consultants in each industry gives us an advantage of an in-depth search for apt candidates.
- Enhance your screening experience via video conferencing, one-on-one physical interviews and tele-interviews.
- Unprecedented & tested Associates across major regions gives us an advantage while hiring in volume.
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||7 Feb|
Electrical Site Engineer
Electrical Isolation Operator
Manpower Middle East
Abu Dhabi Ports
Menasa & Partners