Job description / Role
- Responsible for all issues related to the Branch Accounts, ensuring compliance of defined policies and procedures to safeguard and facilitate the smooth functioning of the branch office.
- Timely and accurate allocation of customer collections against the outstanding, preparing the reconciliation and highlighting any discrepancy.
- Handling the petty cash payments effectively for smooth operation of the branch.
- Continues review and follow up with the sales team on overdue amount of customers.
- Managing the bill collectors and route auditors for the region to ensure adherence to their route plan.
- Involvement in monthly stock count process, ensuring accuracy of stocks.
- Ensuring the settlement for the region is completed on a daily basis and any discrepancy is highlighted in time.
Education, experience and skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounts, MBA, M.Com
- At least 5-7 Year experience in same field.
- Good communication skills in English
- Experience in Oracle and ERP
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Accounting Softwares
About the Company
A leading FMCG company in GCC.