Job description / Role
Location: Dubai, UAE
Company: Nestle Middle East - Head Office
Business Unit: Coffee & Beverages
When you think Nestle, what's the first thing that comes to mind? We might be known as the world's biggest food and beverages company, but much more goes into the DNA that makes us who we are. From the health and wellness of our consumers, the quality of our products and the passion that drives our employees, there's always more to life within our fray. As such, we're looking for a Brand Manager to join our Nestle Dolce Gusto Team.
Delight target consumers, build a strong brand and generate strong brand building results.
A day in the life of
- Develops and updates consumer portrait, consumer engagement funnel for her/his brand
- Activates Brand Essence
- Manages 60/40 basket, packaging, Nutrition Health & Wellness (NHW) dashboard, services and Creative Shared Value related to her/his brand
- Develops and updates consumer portrait, understands in store environment, contributes to category strategy, defines desired relative price, provides recommendation to pricing and promotional strategy, proposes SKUs for key channels and key customers
- Ensures consumer centricity, applies Innovation levers, contributes and executes Innovation pipeline, maintains vibrancy via relevant renovation for his/her brands
- Contributes to development and executes strong, functionally aligned brand and Integrated Commercial Plan (ICP) plan.
- Tracks and monitors the performance, health and strategic alignment. Understands business impact of Product Fixed Marketing Expenses (PFME) and Total Trade Spend (TTS) investment of her/his brand
- Contributes to the development Ideas, engagement strategies and creates attractive and rewarding brand experiences. Works in partnership with communication agencies and ensures all brand communication contributes to enhancing the company image of trusted NHW leader.
What will make you successful
- FMCG experience is a must
- Experience working in cross functional teams is a must
- Bilingual English & Arabic
- You will, ultimately, be responsible for managing some of the world's biggest brands. This will demand an ability to work under pressure, be curios, passionate and drive change within the business
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 3-4 years' experience in marketing inclusive of 1-2 years' experience in e-Business is fundamental since this role requires webshop management including everything from setting up promotional & communicational calendars to upgrading the back end to ensure a better consumer journey
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are Nestle, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Assistant Brand Manager - Dove Arabia (Future Vacancy)
Sr. Marketing Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Head of Marketing and Business Development
RTC-1 Employment Services