Job description / Role
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Design and implement a yearly plan for the portfolio encompassing, sales plan by brand/outlet, marketing plan by brand, purchase plan by brand and action plan by brand and by outlet.
• Monitor assesses and reports the progress of the plan to the DM on a monthly basis.
• Develop the sales performance, by optimizing inventory levels in store, implementation the action/marketing plan.
• Monitor and manage key financial elements including gross margin, expenses and stock levels.
• Optimize stock levels in stores by taking proper actions when needed.
• Provide regular feedback to suppliers on their sales, stock levels, rankings and promotional activities.
• Implement operating procedures of the category – for smooth procurement and distribution.
• Establish and maintain the correct communication methods:
• Internally with team members about the expectations, results and actions.
• Internally with Sales management team and other peers to continuously improve teamwork.
• Externally with principals and business partners in order to always enhance the business relations.
• Minimum Graduate with an additional qualification of Business would be preferable
• 2-5 years of experience in retail organization or distribution organization in consumer products.
• Knowledge of retail market, distribution and buying process.
• Knowledge of procurement rules and regulations
• Basic understanding of finance, accounting, budgeting and forecasting
• Computer literate and English speaking.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Basic teamwork skills.
• Basic project management, analytical and organizational skills.
• Creative skills with a proactive mindset.
• Self starter and target-orientated.
• Ability to communicate effectively both in written format and oral presentation.
• Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
• Basic negotiation skills.
• Working Knowledge of Computers.
About the Company
We are a company based in the UAE.