Job description / Role
Our Company is looking for candidates with experience in promotions, customer service or sales roles.
Applicants must be confident, enthusiastic have a high standard of customer service skills with the ability to pass this passion on to customers to delivering great service and a memorable experience. Applicants must be comfortable working within the beverages sector.
You will be responsible for driving the sales of beverage brand products
• Delivering excellent customer service
• Engaging the customer in the brand experience & story
• Educating consumers with product knowledge
• Generate sales, using the brand selling method and service policy, systematically looking for link sales, develop loyal customers.
• Give advice & bear in mind the customer’s priorities
• Know and reach individual sales targets & promotion targets
• Master and systematically use the brands service & selling methods. Systematically link sales and loyalise the customer
• Collate information about competitors, customer feedback & any important situation occurring at the POS
• Track, collate and comment on shop trends and performance results
Represent the brand:
• Excellent attitude with customers & team
• Know how to introduce the brand
Professional Competencies required:
• People & service orientated, neat appearance, wears a clean, pressed uniform
• Product technical expertise
• Nationality - Chinese/Russian preferred
• Sales / Customer service experience in Beverage industry is a must
• Well - groomed person
• Excellent communication skills
• Business sense
About the Company
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
By the 1970s and the opening of Port Rashid in Dubai, we were a full-fledged stevedoring company serving the port. We started providing more manpower services by the 80s and became one of the earliest human resource management companies in Dubai.
In the 90s we began providing manpower outsourcing services and later we added waste management and other services to our portfolio. In 2005, Dulsco became a limited liability company and expanded its services to include all the emirates and neighbouring Gulf countries and today is one of the foremost HR solutions provider and recruitment agencies in Dubai.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Guest Service Officer