Job description / Role
• Meet and show all prospective Tenants the building
• Offer information within one (1) working day when receiving inquiries
• Negotiate on behalf of the Landlord to achieve the best leasing rates
• Prepare Lease agreement in line with all relevant calculations / payments terms, amounts and dates for cheques to be received and all Tenant documentation.
• Interface with clients and prospects to successfully define the parameters, lease terms, and limitations surrounding a possible lease, listing and related agreements.
• Manage the reservation lists and expiring offers.
• Manage all lease renewals in advance as per company policy
• Manage all vacating tenants in coordination with Property Manager in line with the Move Out Procedure
• Manage all Tenants assuming residency in line with Move In procedure – introduction, handover of all building documentation / Move In survey / car park allocations / access cards etc
• During show rounds be cognizant of any maintenance, repairs, lighting, and overall appearances of properties to ensure listings are being maintained and make appropriate recommendations to FM / PM
• Conduct local and sub-market analysis for existing inventory and competitive properties to ensure accurate marketing and competitive pricing with regards to market rent, tenant improvements, rental abatement, etc.
• Weekly updates to occupancy and on-going Pm issues
• Manage all on-going PM work in the building
• Compile and present monthly occupancy and property management updates, move ins, move outs, key handovers etc
• Preparation of Property Management section of Monthly Report and overall review before forwarding to PM
• Update Lease Performance Report after very new Lease is signed and circulate.
• Ensure that the highest quality of communication is adhered to with Tenants and management whether in reporting formats, emails, phone calls,
• Collaborate with Leasing Manager to forecast semi-annual and annual leasing goals for department
• Prepare a building Business Plan under the supervision of the Property Manager
• Check and report on Facility Management Schedules for PPM
• Review Facility Management Operational Plan for cleaning
• Review Facility Management Operational Plan for security
• Review and report on Facility Management reactive maintenance
• Weekly Inspection of the building (random but holistic over 3 month period)
• Review FM report on the utility usage and advise of fluctuations in consumption
• Conduct regular inspections of the properties and the tenant spaces to ensure compliance with leases, compliance with life safety policies, and the proper upkeep of the property.
• Follow up with all legal cases
• Follow up with all defaults in financial payments
• Follow up with Facility Management to ensure contractors on site have correct Trade License / Insurances etc
• Manage all property management issues arising and supervise all CAPEX works or other improvements / rectifications undertaken in the building
• Document Control for all new leases and lease documentation in line with company policy
To handle all operational duties associated with leasing and property management.
• Bachelors from a relevant discipline.
• Minimum of 5-8 years of leasing and property management experience.
• RERA Certified
About the Company
A leading property developer company in UAE