Job description / Role
At DarkMatter, we are building an organisation of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients' work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
Assisting Business Services management in conducting cross-functional quantitative analysis as well as senior presentations while managing cross-functional complex programs across teams within the Business services unit
In this role, you will:
- Independently managing projects including reporting, follow up and status reporting
- Developing cross functional analysis and insight generation
- Generating recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Managing complex cross functional projects / programmes
- Independently conducting baseline, benchmark and strategic analysis
- Conducting End to end Strategy development
- Developing complex financial models and analytics with ability to translate into structured presentations
- Managing cross functional teams with varying levels of seniority
- Master or Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Ideally just finishing an MBA from 10 top school
- Engineering / Finance / Business / Economics Bachelor Degree
- CFA / CPA is a plus but not required Desired skills:
- 3-5 Years Management Consulting experience (ideally from tier 1 or 2 company)
- MBBB / Accenture/ ATKearney / Deloitte / EY / RB/ OW
- Finance and/or shared services functions
- Strategy Development
- Program or Project Management
- Reporting / presenting to top management / Board level
- Strong quantitative analysis background
Working in Abu Dhab i
At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working at DarkMatter. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.