Job description / Role
• Business Analysis Professional certified CBAP®
• Leading software implementation projects from both functional and technical standpoints
• Manage stakeholders throughout the full implementation lifecycle and process.
• Interpersonal skills in conflict management and problem resolution.
• Conduct Elicitation sessions, aligning the needs of business units with the capabilities delivered by information technology.
• Decompose complex business requirements into to the essential technical requirements
• Strong knowledge and understanding on programming language and DB Queries.
• Strong knowledge on Enterprise Application Integration.
• Thomson Reuter electronic trade solution knowledge is preferred
• Online Treasury, Reuters (IKON and TRAPI) application and integration, Foreign Exchange & Rate distribution, Treasury Management System - SunGard Quantum, Front Arena Treasury & Trading System, SunGard Ambit Focus ALM, SunGard Adaptive Documentation, SunGard ACL Limits, SunGard TRAX Payments system, Money Market (Loans, Deposits) applications integration / implementation and rollout experience is required.
• Bachelor degree on computer science
• Minimum 10 years in banking solution implementation. Preferred on Liabilities management, Foreign Exchange and Rate distribution
About the Company
More than two decades old IT solution driven conglomerate having offices at UAE (Dubai), USA , India & Malaysia.
An exciting technoprenuerial journey encompassing the translation of value proposition to our valued and esteemed customers . We provide tailor made IT solutions which fit the customers business model in terms of Technology, business continuity , culture and growth phenomenon.
Our IT TEAM of skilled and technological & domain experts propose the right fit model in any area of the business be it in Staffing, Technological Fulfillment and business enhancement and growth model.