Job description / Role
• Work with Business stakeholders in identifying business requirements for IT projects, products,
• Document business requirements for midsize to large IT projects and deliveries in a continuous manor.
• Visualize process changes in collaboration with business stakeholders and the IT user adoption team, to establish mutual understanding and accountability.
• Apply business analysis understanding and common sense into day-to-day deliveries.
• Effectively interact with business stakeholders for digital solutions.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Meet with the stakeholders to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
• 10-12 years of experience as a Business Analyst
• Demonstrable experience in the retail industry will be a plus
• Vast Business Analysis experience in a number of significant/ global projects
• Experience of working in a complex matrix environment with both internal and 3rd party resources
• Practical experience of documenting business processes using specified process methodologies
• Knowledge and practical experience of mapping retail business processes
• Knowledge of specified structured analysis techniques
• Experience of documenting requirements in a structured template
• Ability to rapidly and thoroughly understand the environment in which you will operate (people, applications, technology, process)
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent documentation skills
• Ability to work in an international multicultural team
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
|Saudi Arabia||3 Apr|
|Ras Al Khaimah||24 Feb|