Job description / Role
* Opportunity to join a dedicated team of friendly, & passionate professionals
* Improve back-office efficiencies, understand business, and have a strong analytical approach
You will join the travel industry's largest and fastest-growing lodging provider. They are a multinational organization that provides travel industry experts with ground services (hotels, transportation, tours, and activities).
* Responsible for assisting the company's requirements and defining/shaping business processes that may be found in various back-office areas
* Act as a spokesperson for the firm and assist with clarification on the needs
* Assist with development of potential solutions, all in support of the overall Transformation Programme Director
* Assist the transformation team in developing, implementing, and overseeing a program that will improve efficiency across all back-office operations, including contract loading, customer support, finance, data entry, mapping, and administration
If you're a Business Analyst, looking to support the future of innovation with cutting edge solutions, you'll receive a number of benefits, including a competitive salary, and job security.
* Document and negotiate company requirements for back-office functions
* Expertise in proposing back-office efficiency and process improvements utilizing cutting-edge technologies such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, robotics, etc.
* Strong data-driven mentality with a track record in a Senior Business Analyst role
* Knowledge and expertise in business processes in the travel industry, particularly back-office efficiencies and out of the box innovative ideas
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Analyst - Huge Holding Company