Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting a Business Analyst (Google Analytics) in Dubai on a 12 month renewable contract basis. These are excellent opportunities to be involved working on strategic and extremely important projects with high value business impact.
This role is for a Business Analyst to document the requirements for analytics and translate them into an Analytics Requirements Document (ARD) which would then be used by the development team and testing team to then create GA tags in the data layer to populate Google Analytics for reporting.
Applications are sought from those with the following backgrounds;
• Minimum 5 years of experience working as a Business Analyst on enterprise grade transformation projects
• A deep understanding on BA tools, methodologies and consequently, execution
• Domain experience in Google Analytics. It is essential that you have project experience in this space and have a deep technical understanding.
• Must have extensive digital and mobile background to support major web and mobile application development programs.
• Must also have experience using Google Tags
• Bachelors Degree
• Excellent command of the English language combined with excellent stakeholder management experience
• A proven track record in business system analysis is preferred
About the Company
Stanley James is a privately owned recruitment business with offices in both Dubai and Cape Town allowing us to have global reach and a strong presence across EMEA and APAC. We have an expert team of recruitment specialists that are people centric, knowledgeable and driven to connect talent across all corporate functions. We are the partner of choice for SMEs, niche industry specialists and enterprises across the Technology, Financial Services, Management Consultancy, Legal, Construction & Engineering and Energy & Oil Gas sectors.
We typically recruit a wide range of skillsets across all corporate services, front/back office functions and commercial leadership teams. This includes Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, C-Level/Leadership, Business Change, Operations, Special Projects and Business Support Services.