Job description / Role
The unit coordinates with IT, Group Risk units and other business and control function stakeholders, external vendors on the formulation and delivery of strategic vision for the risk infrastructure in alignment with and help deliver on the Group Risk Department's objectives.
Responsible for security, architecture and ongoing production support for the application.
- Assist the Risk Management Department to achieve its vision and goals, by implementation of key Risk initiatives, at the same time ensuring scalable infrastructure that provides capability for advanced risk modeling, analysis and control.
- Provide infrastructure based solution that would assist the Bank in deriving a solution for the issues faced around fragmented infrastructure by implementing sophisticated risk measures, limits management and credit approval workflows
- Recommend IT Controls by identifying problems and writing improvement procedures Organize and participate in project meetings, providing status of action.
A business analyst is accountable for management, analysis and specification of high-level business demand and requirements (BCL) and BRDs (in cooperation with IT), and alignment of testing requirements’ realization via user acceptance testing (UAT). Business Analyst will work with several agile squads within an agile delivery area and directly support the product owners of the agile squads.
- User Requirement and System solutions: Document high level business requirements from end users and translate them into technical requirements for implementation
- Discuss solutions provided by agile squads for the business requirements and ensure the feasibility with user requirements. Ensure minimal customization by using the core product functionalities that market standards.
- Project Governance, Management and support: Support product manager in monitoring requirements delivery
- Prioritise requirements in case of capacity issues.
- Understanding of Risk and Corporate Banking, products and processes.
- Strong understanding of Risk, Credit origination & Fraud monitoring systems/controls from architecture and application perspective.
- Basic knowledge on agile principles
- Experience delivering solutions in Risk with specialization in at least one of the business areas like corporate banking or in Risk platforms such as Credit origination, Risk rating, Fraud monitoring, SAS etc.
- Experience of having managed and delivered projects across technology, ideally covering Agile methods
- Multiple years of relevant experience in large banking/financial institutions
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Business Analyst - Cards Payments Acquiring Functional Solution
|Abu Dhabi||22 Jan|
AX Business Analyst
Green Gulf Careers
Business Analyst - Change Initiation
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
|Abu Dhabi||4 Feb|