Job description / Role
Careers that Change Lives
Do you want to be part of a team where members are seasoned professionals with in-depth knowledge of the healthcare value chain, as well as breadth of experience across multiple disciplines ? The Integrated Health Solutions (IHS) team members partner with hospital management teams and payers to drive complex transformational change, implement innovative growth strategies, streamline patient-focused care pathways and optimize operations.
Over the past 4 years, IHS has successfully built and commercialized managed care offerings for Cath Labs and Operating rooms. Currently, there are more than 80 active accounts with close to $ 2 billion of total contract revenue.
A Day in the Life
We offer you a position where you will be
• Supporting IHS BD teams to develop and present financial offers to potential customers for healthcare solutions projects;
• Structuring and managing project fees effectively;
• Assisting in internal economic value assessment and subsequently measurement of project performance;
• Supporting the development of project based economic value metrics and measurement (baseline, milestones,etc.) methodology;
• Monitoring and reporting business performance through analysis and key business performance metrics, investigating and explaining key variances;
• Producing financial analysis to evaluate performance under various operating scenarios and to understand the impact of operational decisions highlighting where corrective action is required; and
• Managing the execution of project workstreams. This typically includes developing hypotheses, managing data collection, model creation and analyses, conducting research, creatively tackling information limitations and arriving at informed conclusions and insights.
• A Bachelors or Masters degree from a good university in Business, Finance, Management, Economics or Strategy with strong academic scores;
• At least 3 years of relevant experience in commercial/analytical roles within a Consulting or Financial Planning and Analysis positions, ideally in a multinational environment;
• Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications: Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
• Fluency in English, with strong written and verbal skills;
• Strong financial modelling and analysis skills with great attention to detail in order to maintain data integrity and ensure all analysis is robust and accurate;
• Strong knowledge of financial analysis, planning, accounting and performance management, with high analytical skills to transform data into meaningful information for decision making; and
• Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to prioritize in complex, fast-paced, and demanding environment.
Nice to Have
• Understanding of Corporate Finance principles and methodologies;
• Knowledge and interest in the Healthcare sector;
• Additional language skills are an advantage;
• Ability to communicate clearly and work simultaneously on multiple cross-border, cross-functional workstreams; and
• Ability to work independently and take initiative.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives.Help us shape the future.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
About the Company
Medtronic is the global leader in medical technology - alleviating pain, restoring health and extending life for millions of people around the world.
Medtronic's mission is:
To contribute to human welfare by application of biomedical engineering in the research, design, manufacture, and sale of instruments or appliances that alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life.
To direct our growth in the areas of biomedical engineering where we display maximum strength and ability; to gather people and facilities that tend to augment these areas; to continuously build on these areas through education and knowledge assimilation; to avoid participation in areas where we cannot make unique and worthy contributions.
To strive without reserve for the greatest possible reliability and quality in our products; to be the unsurpassed standard of comparison and to be recognized as a company of dedication, honesty, integrity, and service.
To make a fair profit on current operations to meet our obligations, sustain our growth, and reach our goals.
To recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company's success.
To maintain good citizenship as a company.