Job description / Role
You have the experience, education and drive to lead. What you're missing is the freedom to create your dream. When you join Pegasus, you'll find that freedom and build the future of big data in the UAE.
As a Business Analyst you will:
- Be responsible for performing requirement elicitations, analysis and modeling as well as assisting with logical and physical data modeling to support business intelligence initiatives
- Assist with decomposition of user stories into technical tasks manage requirements traceability and collaborate with the engineering team to ensure requirements feasibility and correct level of details
- Be part of the wider BA team that will collaborate on a daily basis with the QE and QA teams
- Enjoy all the cultural, educational and travel opportunities Abu Dhabi offers
Your personal dream could be the world's reality
At Pegasus we believe that "impossible is only the beginning." That's why we empower our employees to create, not just their future at our company, but also the future of big data around the world. As a member of our growing team, you'll take your vision and use your creativity to produce the technology solutions of tomorrow. With the agility of a startup and the talent of an experienced firm, we'll connect you with like-minded colleagues ready to create what's next in the field. When the only constant in tech is change, shift your focus to the UAE and lead the next development at Pegasus.
To bring your dream to life, you'll need:
- Previous experience eliciting, evaluating and defining detailed requirements from high level ideas plus experience analyzing and designing data metrics and measurements.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Management, or related field. Focus on quantitative and statistical analysis preferred
- 3 years in Business Intelligence and Big Data & Data Warehousing environment.
- Strong knowledge in all phases of software development life cycle (SLDC)
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Experience using visual tools to effectively model and represent business and systems requirements
- Working knowledge of Data warehousing concepts and ETL
- Familiar with statistical and data visualization tools and techniques
- Experience with Machine Learning algorithms/predictive modelling is a plus
Whether you are working in our headquarters located in the iconic Aldar HQ building in Abu Dhabi, or one of our international offices you will be joining a firm that is constantly looking to push boundaries.
We are the firm that have conceptualized and delivered a fully secured and integrated big data, analytics and information management platform in less than 1.5 years so you wouldn't expect a mundane working environment. We thrive on challenges and look to hire people with a genuine desire to contribute to our mission.
Our people define us. They are talented adventurers who are shaping the tech landscape from Abu Dhabi with their considerable expertise and experience. For them, Pegasus is a place where they can make their big data dreams come true. We embrace and foster the entrepreneurial spirit that propels our people and our company forward. Our industry is ever evolving, and so are we.
Working in Abu Dhabi
Just off the Arab Gulf and right at the edge of your imagination, is a place where geniuses make their cyber security dreams come true.
At Pegasus, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working in the DarkMatter Group. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we’re the region’s first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today’s ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Financial Analyst
Business Analyst/ Budget Controller
Jr. Business Analyst (Reporting)
Senior Business Analysts