Job description / Role
Our client is Philadelphia based company operating for more than 40 years, and they are a leading international consulting & construction firm that is operating and working on construction project management all over the world, specialized in engineering projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Business Center Manager is responsible for supervising the section’s meetings/events/activities and for coordinating with all participants to ensure the smooth and successful delivery of meetings/activities/events and is in charge of supervising all the details required to provide an event runs smoothly and successfully.
• Daily supervision of the team and coordinating the day to day tasks.
• Managing several business centers, meetings rooms & conference halls in the area.
• Review the weekly damage report provided by the team.
• Give the required trainings to the team.
• Monitoring the team performance via all methods of communications with requestors.
• Creating all the necessary forms related to operations and services.
• Oversees and manages Business Center’ conference/meeting room scheduling, including booking, de-conflicting competing scheduling requests and relocating customers to alternative rooms as per the requirement of the meeting.
Qualification & Experience:
• A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline is preferred.
• 10 Years of experience in hospitality and tourism.
• Work experience with 5-star hotels.
• An in-depth understanding of Emirati culture.
• Banquet experience in 5-star hotels is a must.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|