Job description / Role
• Our client is a government entity and we are recruiting an experienced operations manager to oversee the daily operations of their in-house business centre to ensure the smooth delivery for corporate meetings, conferences and events to meet the requirements of the organizers.
• Oversee the smooth running of the facilities with regards to amenities, equipment, catering requirements and general housekeeping.
• Create an events strategy and maintain an events calendar.
• Select and manage vendors and service providers, negotiate commercial terms and prepare budgets.
Essential Skills & Experience Required
• 8 – 10 years’ experience managing serviced and managed offices, business centres, conferences and meeting venues, activity centres and planning and managing events from client briefings through to post event reporting and analysis.
• Bachelor’s Degree is mandatory
• Currently living in the United Arab Emirates and able to live in Abu Dhabi.
• Must be able to work weekends and evenings.
• Fluent in English – must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
About the Company
We’re redefining recruitment and as a leader in talent acquisition, our success and reputation stems from delivering exceptional service.
We succeed because our clients and candidates value our regional and industry knowledge, integrity, commitment and results. We understand what it takes to source high calibre candidates and provide our clients with the efficient service that they require in today’s competitive job market. We do not believe in forwarding the first available applicant for any vacancy - we present only a shortlist of candidates who are qualified, job-matched and serious about their next career move.
Plum Jobs Executive understands the challenges and dynamics of the skills and talent shortage as organizations need to have succession plans in place for tomorrow’s leaders.
Our in-depth understanding of local markets enables us to define the role and remuneration based on industry benchmarking and insight.
Our HR consultancy assignments include preparing comprehensive job descriptions, policies and employee engagement and performance management frameworks.
Our industry focus: Architecture | Construction & Interiors | Education & Learning | Events & Hospitality | Facilities Management & Real Estate | Financial Services & Insurance | FMCG & Manufacturing | Healthcare, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences | Legal Services | Marketing & Media | Oil & Gas, Energy | Retail & Trading | Strategy & Consulting | Technology & Telecommunications | Transport
Our executive search and recruitment expertise covers: Administration & Business Support | Architecture, Construction & Interiors | Business Development & Sales | Education & Learning | Engineering, Technical & EHS | Events, , Hospitality & Retail | Executive Appointments | Finance Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences | Human Resources | Legal | Marketing & Media | Procurement, Logistics & Supply Chain | Strategy & Consulting | Technology
Executive Appointments | Recruitment | Talent Acquisition | HR Consultancy | Headhunting | ‘C’ Level Appointments
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|