Job description / Role
• Working across a range of topics both independently and in collaboration with other teams to help ensure that event vendor risk is managed within the region.
• Manage the on boarding of new suppliers, which includes vendor risk profiling, contracting, ensuring compliance, undertaking market research and reporting.
• Being extremely proactive, responsible and accountable.
• Working independently using your knowledge and expertise to solve problems, while seeking guidance and assistance at relevant points from the team.
• Manage a variety of projects, reporting on progress and success throughout.
• Building relationships with a range of stakeholders and using these to successfully deliver your priorities
• Working effectively with ambiguity as well as fluctuating priorities and constraints
The ideal candidate will:
• Be currently based in Dubai
• Have near native English communication skills
• Have a degree related to the position.
• Experience with vendor compliance and risk in a related position
• Experience in legal contract drafting/contract negotiation would be preferential
• An understanding of topics such as contracting, conflicts of interest, risk management, confidentiality and information security
• Excellent analytical skills with an ability to work with large data sets in Excel (essential) and drawing insights from the results to inform decision making
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Irwin & Dow
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Petrochem Middle East