Job description / Role
* Ability to create, format and layout documents using Microsoft Office in a variety of templates to support the specific needs of a client or project.
* Requirement to collaborate with clients and the global team to meet timelines and create high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to take full ownership for assigned work and comply with quality standards.
* Engage with clients about assigned work, taking a brief and recommending solutions
* Take full ownership for assigned work
* Comply with department quality standards
* Keep up to date with software and technical knowledge
* Understand and follow all team and firm-wide processes
* Maintain all personal administrative data
* Working efficiently and collaboratively with all other departments
* Participate in larger projects, work-streams and other ad-hoc work as guided
* Written and Spoken English
* Should have a developing appreciation for design principles, research methodologies, communication of ideas, critical feedback and presenting work effectively.
* Appreciation for Audio/Video, Branding, Colour, Data Visualisation, Functionality, Images, Layout, Motion and Typography.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Green Gulf Careers
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||11 Nov|