Job description / Role
One of the local family business groups in U.A.E. is hiring an IT -business development manager for their newly set up investment company which will fund start up mobile application development projects for iOS and Android.
The company acts as an investing partner seeking fresh start ups by funding application development projects.
This newly set up company requires a Business Development and Operations Manager to spearhead the company and to find potential application developers that will help boost the growth of the company.
- Candidate will have to clearly negotiate the terms and conditions with the application developers.
- Analyze the current market for innovative ideas of the developer.
- Weigh in the pros and cons of investing in a new projects.
- Finding the right app developers and doing a feasibility study on their concept.
- Expand the business by approaching new app developers.
- Candidate should be able to make your own study and decision about the proposals before funding this proposals.
- Sketching out a detailed plan of your market analysis regarding the project to the management.
- Ability to negotiate and strategize profit sharing with the app developers.
- Permanent position
- BSc, Engineering qualification
Nature and length of previous experience:
- Previous experience in Software development or previous experience in Applications development
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Leadership Ability
- Good negotiator
- Assessment of current market
- English, Arabic not necessary
- Any nationality
About the Company
A leading Property and Real Estate in UAE.