Job description / Role
Business Development and Strategic Accounts Manager will be responsible for oversight of customer relationships, sales team coordination and development of new sales channels. Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of dynamic, motivated professionals to achieve our company vision and growth plan.
Responsible for developing sales strategy:
• Drive efficiency of existing sales channels.
• Identify potential customers (architects, designers, general contractors, fabricators, installers and millworkers) in a target market and complete appropriate research to define their needs.
• Develop a national prioritized target customer network list to enhance leads, introductions and referrals for new sales.
• Develop and maintain sales rep reporting process and requirements in support of executing sales strategy and goals.
• Analyze new sales channels, understand the opportunity and prioritize accordingly.
• Target key partnerships within new sales channels. Negotiate agreements and manage new relationships.
• Develop best in class program to support customers digitally and remotely.
• Lead continuous improvement of company CRM software to drive and support sales growth.
• Collaborate with Marketing department to align growth plans with marketing campaigns and operational initiatives.
• Provide direct liaison support to strategic partners, building and maintaining strength of relationship.
AED 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 5+ years of proven experience and success in a sales/business development roll, preferably B2B.
• A motivated, dynamic and self-driven individual who is confident and professional in approach with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
• A passion for helping businesses improve and achieve their goals through creative intelligence.
• A passion and proven ability to build relationships via phone and email outreach.
• Strong interpersonal, organization, presentation, and communication skills.
• Experience with consultative selling a plus.
• Experience in the trade show, architectural, or retail industries a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Working knowledge of Salesforce.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Experience & Qualifications
• Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
• Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
• Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
• Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
• High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
About the Company
Recruits Management Consultancy was established in 2005 in recognition of the need for high quality, affordable staffing and management expertise to be more readily available to organizations in our chosen markets.
We are a leading service provider offering cutting edge solutions to help businesses and individuals in an ever-evolving world. The services we offer include recruitment, management consulting, marketing and travel solutions.
Above all, we make a difference in the performance of our clients and this is what leads to us having very high levels of repeat business with our existing clients and a large number of referrals from satisfied clients.
Key Account Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Business Development Manager (European 3PL)
Middle East Executive
Business Development Manager - Catering Industry
Head of Marketing and Business Development
Key Account Client Relationship / Communication Manager