Job description / Role
• Responsible for Sales in the Oil and Gas Industry for the company products and partner products
• Liaising with ADNOC and other government for completion of registration
• Drafting and Finalizing various types of associations, contracts, MOU, MOA with partner companies
• Maintaining relationship with all the partners on periodical basis to ensure proper communication from all sources
• Weekly and monthly reporting of the partner status to the management
• Monitor the tenders and announcements for the Oil and Gas Industry thereby ensuring participation in all the tenders
• Generating leads for the business from the region
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
• Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
• Coordination between existing partner and BBG and its subsidiaries.
• Support and Coordination with new/prospective partners for business development and business plans.
• Finding potential partner/activities which will be added value for the company.
• Organizing and attending corporate meetings and discussions with clients, partners and subsidiaries.
• Preparing cooperation agreements like MOU, MOA, AOA and NDA etc.
• Preparing business development activity reports to His Excellency.
• Coordination with in-house compliance team for the legalization and protecting company interest.
• Coordination with PR department for the company formation and agreement signing and further necessary action for legalization.
• Coordinate for the company’s documents legal translation with authorized translators.
• Assisting the operation team for any support required from partners, principals and clients when it is required.
• Assisting registration department for the partners and subsidiaries registration in government, semi-government and other potential entities.
• Being as a first point of contact for company existing partner, principals and partners on discussion.
• Currently handling general trading activities and redirecting to the concern people.
• Preparing and supporting for the tender submission for the supply of firefighting material to Abu Dhabi civil defense.
• Arranging meeting and following up with Civil Defense for the submitted tender and upcoming tenders.
• Coordination for all the exhibitions where the company participates.
• Responsible for inviting Co-exhibitors for the exhibition with management support.
• Supporting finance for procurement/purchase, (inviting quotations and doing technical and commercial bid comparison)
• Assisting and studying with International business development manager for local and international projects.
• Coordination with ABACUS (SAGE X3) for the group ERP implementation.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
• Experience in sales and marketing of Oil and Gas Industry
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics of Government and other Semi Government entities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Arabic
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word and PowerPoint
• Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment and travel if necessary for business.
About the Company
OilExec International strives to be recognised as a market leader in traditional and web-based recruitment and staffing solutions for the global oil and gas industry. The principal goals of the company are:
- To provide tools and services that improve our clients' recruitment business processes, resulting in measurable economies of costs, time and human resources.
- To facilitate both Jobseekers' access to worldwide oil and gas industry employment opportunities and recruiter's access to international professional personnel.
OilExec International achieves these goals through a combination of traditional HR recruitment methodology enhanced by the technological functionality of OilExec's online job-posting and resume database.
Business Development Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||20 Jan|
Junior Key Sales Executive
|Abu Dhabi||18 Jan|
Assistant Brand Manager - Dove Arabia (Future Vacancy)
Sales Representative – Oil & Gas
|Abu Dhabi||5 Apr|