Job description / Role
- Understand business challenges of the local/regional/ global Offshore Windfarms EPC industry, analyses trends & data and deploy market intelligence to tap into potential markets and identify new opportunities.
- Conduct research on industry opportunities & emerging trends to provide expert advice on future business prospects and areas that the Company must focus on.
- Represent the company at client meetings & events to strengthen relationships with clients and project a positive Company image.
- Develop country specific business development plan and ensure integration with the company’s strategy.
- Generate reports on competition and conduct SWOT analysis of the company & its competitors to leverage the Company’s competitive advantage to stay ahead of present and potential competition in the industry.
- Prepare presentations & hold discussions with clients to understand their needs and follow up on new business opportunities.
- Active involvement in the development of business proposals & pricing strategies and closing of deals in collaboration with management & Finance/Legal/Contracts departments to ensure that project/client requirements can be achieved.
- Prepare bids strategy assessments and evaluate potential projects for consideration by the company Tender committee and monitor related progress and estimations.
- Liaise with the Proposals and Contracts departments to provide inputs for bids.
- Ensure that all communication with clients are accurate in content & format and are in accordance with Company standards.
- Solicit client feedback throughout the project proposal and execution phases.
- Maintain a database of current and potential clients.
- Identify options of contractors / suppliers to optimize costs and increase company’s competitiveness in new markets.
- Contribute to the development of marketing & promotional literature and products.
- TOTAL: AED 1.1m - 1.8m per year
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. A Master’s degree in Business Management would be of added value.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- A Master’s degree in Business Management would be of added value.
- 12 years’ relevant experience in the Offshore Windfarms EPC business, with regional & international exposure.
- In-depth knowledge of the business, operating environment and challenges of the Offshore Windfarms EPC industry.
- Knowledgeable of financial/legal/commercial/contractual aspects & terminology used in the context of Offshore Windfarms EPC industry.
- Proven track record in business development and project management in the Offshore Windfarms EPC industry.
- Proven ability to achieve results in multicultural & multinational environments.
- Sharp business acumen with sound judgement.
- Creative thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal language skills in English.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
- Excellent oratorical, communication, and presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiation, networking and interpersonal skills.
- Good disposition and confident personality.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.