Job description / Role
If you are a highly motivated, well-organized Emirati National who enjoys growing business opportunities and who has a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with government /non-government customers then we would be interested in speaking to you. In this role, you will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to boost top-line revenue growth and gross profit and you will be responsible for developing relationships with new businesses, negotiating contracts and closing deals.
• Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
• Identify potential clients within the government sector and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business needs and build relationships
• Build new business contracts with major government entities, especially in Abu Dhabi for Transportation contracts
• Partner with legal team to create contract-winning proposals for prospective clients
• Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
• Become a subject matter expert on our business services and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
Skills and Qualifications
• Ability to network and influence with key stakeholders in local UAE companies to bring business
• Ability to harness financial data to make decisions
• Highly motivated and target driven
• High School Certificate is mandatory, Bachelor’s degree is desirable or equivalent work experience in related field
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
• Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
About the Company
Mazrui International is a privately-held diversified holding company that operates across numerous industries and asset classes. By building long-term relationships with local and international partners, we grow brands and companies and uncover new business opportunities.
Our companies are market leaders in several different sectors, including, but not limited to Oil & Gas, Construction & Building Materials, Retail, Industrial and Healthcare. All companies benefit from a world class support structure delivered through a “Shared Services” model. Our industrial expertise and knowledge of local markets, combined with a strong investment reputation and a committed team of professionals makes us ideal partners to invest within the region.
Mazrui International will create value for its shareholders and distinguish itself as one of the premier diversified holding companies in the region. It will do so by providing effective support to its portfolio companies, being a business partner of choice, attracting, developing and retaining the best talent, pursuing continuous improvement, and contributing to the social fabric of the United Arab Emirates.