Job description / Role
• Understand the market, customer and the competition. Develop territory, market penetration and sales execution strategies
• Lead the Direct sales focus and consistently achieve /exceed the sales targets.
• Obtains orders, identify and uncover opportunities and establishes new accounts.
• Develop and maintain territory coverage plan with designated territory team
• Coordinate with the operations team, proactively monitor adherence to the committed timelines and resolving customer issues
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information. Recommends changes by evaluating results and competitive developments
• Proper presentation of new products for customers
• Frequent market feedback on products, competition and market conditions
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports each day in Zoho, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses. Information Management is the key to successful territory management.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions, making recommendations to management.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
AED 5,000 to 5,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Commission
• Graduate, 3-5 yrs of sales experience
• Hands-on sales experience and infectious passion for the work
• Business and Industry knowledge and acumen
• Negotiation and bringing deals to closure
• Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions; systems thinker at second level
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Ability to build strong client relationships
• Ability to perform under ambiguity and fast-paced environment
• Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution, accountability mindset
• Ability to conduct research; primary & secondary and apply that research to practical, simple application
About the Company
Trans Skills LLC is a transportation-focused recruitment, manpower supply, and training company dedicated to serving the GCC region. We are currently concentrating on recruiting as well as sourcing and supplying medium to senior level railway, aviation, land transportation and maritime professionals. Whatever experience and skills your company requires, Trans Skills will be able to supply the right personnel needed to provide the quality service you require.
We would like to pride ourselves on being ready and able to supply your organization with professionals across the various disciplines of transportation.
Trans Skills is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alserkal Group.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East